The Moti Shahi Mahal is a palace built by the Mughal emperor Shahjahan between 1618 and 1622. It now hosts the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Memorial, which is a museum and exhibition centre dedicated to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
Shree Swaminarayan Mandir Kalupur is the first Temple of the Swaminarayan Sampraday, a Hindu sect. It is located in Kalupur area of Ahmedabad, the largest city in Gujarat, India. It was built on the instructions of Swaminarayan, the founder of the sect.
Adalaj ni vav (stepwell ) or Rudabai Stepwell is a beautiful structure, descending five stories deep. It was built in 1498 in the memory of Rana Veer Singh by his wife, Queen Rudadevi.to hold water, provide refuge to travelers and local people.
Opp Sarangpur Water Tank, Sakar Bazzar,,
Kalupur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380002
Also known as the Shaking Minarets, they are playful but with a whir of quivering mystery. There are two well-known pairs of Shaking Minarets in Ahmedabad, one located opposite the Sarangpur Darwaja and the other near the Kalupur Railway Station Area.
On his return from South Africa, Gandhi’s first Ashram in India was established in the Kochrab area of Ahmedabad in May 1915. The Ashram was then shifted to current location in June 1917,on the banks of the river Sabarmati, and was home to Mohandas Gandhi until 1930.
Court Road, Old City, Bhadra,,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380001
BBhadra Fort is a striking monument that bears the hallmark of Indo-Saracenic style of architecture. Located near eastern banks of Sabarmati River, it was built in red stone, the fort is set in the walled city area of Ahmedabad.
Hutheesing Temple is a Jain temple in Ahmedabad . This remarkably elegant temple was created out of white marble in 1848 by Hutheesing family. The temple blends the old Maru-Gurjara temple architecture style with new architectural elements of haveli in its design.
Located near the Banks of Sabarmati river, Narendra Modi Stadium is the Largest Cricket Stadium in the world, capable of accommodating more than 1.3 lakh cricket fans.It is spread across 63 Acres, 4 team dressing rooms, seating capacity of 25 each in 76 corporate boxes.
The lake is located in the south-eastern part of the city and is supposed to symbolise the rejuvenated urban settlement of east Ahmedabad with extensive pedestrian paths. It was constructed in 1451 by Sultan Qutb-ud-din Ahmad Shah II.